Wednesday 22 January 2014

Nativity Card



This is a card that I made for my Card Swap Group last Christmas.   With all of the kerfuffle about Christmas, I wanted to make a card that expressed more about the simplicity of the true meaning of Christmas.

Silhouette Design ID #14775

Materials
Kraft card
Corrugated green card stock
Lime green raffia - from Creative Bag
Little wooden star painted yellow
Studio G glitter glue - yellow

The glue holding these small parts of the nativity together is of course The Best Glue Ever - this has been such a help to me with gluing my tiny pieces of paper.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card!! I just love the simple look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen - it was a simple first Christmas and felt that I wanted a card that showed that humble beginning.

    ReplyDelete