Monday 20 May 2013

Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider)




This adhesive gun from Scotch (Advanced Tape Glider)  comes in two widths 1/2" (purple gun) and 1/4" (pink gun)

I have been using both sizes but have a preference for the 1/4" acid free adhesive.  It took a bit of getting use to the trigger but I am running it like a pro now.  I find that the adhesive holds much better than the cheaper tape runners that I was using before.  It is a bit cumbersome for toting around to workshops and classes but the large capacity tape roll will keep you running a scrapbooking marathon without running out.

I highly recommend this must have for your papercrafting and scrapbooking projects, well worth the investment.

1 comment:

  1. I also use this with EVERY PROJECT I do...LOVE IT! At first it does feel a bit awkward to run but in no time you'll master the application and wonder what you ever did without it!!

    ReplyDelete