Sunday 15 March 2015

Pocket Letters for Grandkids

My grandchildren live across the country from me and my oldest has just turned 5.  It was a thrill to hear how stoked he was with the homemade Lego card and Toys R Us gift card.  I started thinking about sending him something to open in the mail every month.  A couple of weeks ago a friend told me about a new thing that she has become addicted to called Pocket Letters.  This is the perfect thing to send to my grandson.

March 2015 Pocket Letter

Since then I have been on the hunt for relatively flat things that will fit into the pockets of baseball trading card pages.   I have set up a binder with several pocket pages and have started to collect things with monthly themes to go in each pocket.   So far I have partial pages to take me up to next February.  The challenge will be to find things very flat that can easily be mailed in a No. 10 envelope.

March

Pokemon cards
Stride lime gum
Star Wars stickers
Lego Mini Figure
1" flair buttons
MineCraft stickers






No comments:

Post a Comment