Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017





2016 has been a very tough year for our family with the loss of one of my sons.  I broke three bones in my foot at the end of May and then spent 5 months with my dad, who has been through five weeks of radiation treatments for a massive tumour that was on the side of his neck.  His skin cancer has unfortunately spread to his lymph nodes and lungs.

I added some great tools to my arsenal this past year.  Hoping to find more time to create in the coming months.

1.  Silhouette Cameo 3 - This was my Christmas gift this year but I haven't had much time to play with it yet.  Looking forward to the new features and especially being able to cut thicker materials.

2.  Silhouette Mint - Another Christmas gift and so far I have only created a Shabby Chalet stamp and absolutely love it.


Can't wait to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment